COLONIAL EARLY EDUCATION PROGRAM (CEEP) Information:
- Assessment & Curriculum-Classrooms utilize the Creative Curriculum for Preschool, Get Set for School, Teaching Strategies GOLD, and the DE Department of Education’s Early Learning Foundations for School Success to design lessons that develop language, social, emotional, cognitive, fine motor, and large motor skills.
- DE Stars-CEEP is a Star Level 5 Program, the highest level in Delaware’s Quality Rating Improvement System.
- ECAP-Thanks to an Early Childhood Assistance Program (ECAP) grant from the DE Department of Education, we offer a limited number of FREE ECAP slots for children who are homeless, living in foster care/kinship care, living at 100% or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL), or receiving SSI, SNAP, or TANF.
- Licensing-CEEP is licensed by the DE Office of Child Care Licensing.
- POC-CEEP accepts Purchase of Care.
- Our POC program site ID number is 1890784400.
- To learn more about Purchase of Care, please click here.
- Staff–All classes are taught by DE state certified early childhood educators, have at least one
paraeducator,and include state certified speech/language, occupational, and/or physical therapists.
- Come and meet kindergarten staff and administrators from all of Colonial’s AMAZING elementary schools!
- Register for kindergarten!
- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
CEEP Program Hours/Information:
Half Day–Only For 3-Year-Olds:
- Typical Peer tuition is $200 per month for 10 months-$2000 per year
- Snacks included in tuition
- AM Session: 8:27 AM – 11:00 AM
- PM Session: 12:30 PM – 3:09 PM
Full Day—3 and 4 Year-Olds:
- Typical Peer tuition is $400 per month for 10 months-$4000 per year
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Snacks included
- 8:27 AM-3:09 PM
Before Care and After Care–ONLY for full-day students:
- Space is limited
- $100 per month, for 10 months-$1000 per year
- Before Care: 7:30 AM-8:27 AM
- After Care: 3:09 PM-5:00 PM
To apply for a Typical Peer slot for 2017-2018, visit: https://www.schoolchoicede.org/Apply/ColonialCEEP2018
**Please note that we currently have a waiting list for 2017-2018 for children who do not qualify for special education services. Children will be added to the waiting list once an online application is received AND ASQ Developmental Screening has been completed.