The Colonial Early Education Program is committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment that celebrates each child’s learning potential, while developing his or her unique identity. The anticipated outcome of our program is to acquire the essential skills necessary to be successful in kindergarten and beyond.
• Developmentally appropriate curriculum focusing on language, cognitive, social, & motor skills.
• Language and literacy development
• Mathematics skills
• Scientific exploration
• Small class size
• Affordable rates with full and part-time options
• Nutritious daily snack
• FREE Breakfast & lunch served for preschoolers
• Before & aftercare options
• Delaware Star Level 4 Program
• State Certified Staff
• Parents as Teachers Playgroups & Family Nights
• Colonial Readiness Team Community Engagement